|Address||10 College Glebe, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £144,950|
This detached chalet bungalow is located in a mature development just on the edge of Killylea Village on a generous site. Internally this home offers spacious accommodation throughout and is in immaculate order. To the rear there is an enclosed private garden, barbeque area and a large garage has also been erected. This property would be ideally suited for the first time buyer or for someone who is downsizing. Internal viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine home.
2 Reception Rooms
2 Bedrooms on 1st Floor
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazing
Immaculate Decorative Order
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door with glazed side panel, tiled floor, mahogany staircase.
- Downstairs Wc
- 6' 5" x 6' 4" (1.96m x 1.93m) Toilet and wash hand basin, plumbing for shower. Cloakroom space.
- 17' 11" x 12' 11" (5.46m x 3.94m) Open fire, antique style fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset and slate hearth, laminated wooden floor, cornicing and centre piece, open plan to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 12' 5" x 8' 8" (3.78m x 2.64m) Direct access to kitchen.
- 16' 2" x 11' 7" (4.93m x 3.53m) Range of Cherry Wood fitted high and low level units, integrated double oven and ceramic hob with extractor fan over, larder cupboard, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls, pvc rear door, direct access to hall.
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 10" x 10' 3" (3.30m x 3.12m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Shelved hotpress, storage space.
- Bedroom 1
- 15' 2" x 10' 11" (4.62m x 3.33m) Full wall of furniture offering wardrobe, cupboard and drawer space, access into eaves.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 2" x 10' 8" (3.71m x 3.25m)
- 8' 3" x 6' 6" (2.51m x 1.98m) Shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bath with wood panel on side, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- Easy maintenance is offered to the rear as there is an enclosed concrete yard with decking and barbeque area and a mature rockery which offers plants and shrubs. Garden shed is also being included and it has electric power. Pleasant views are offered to the rear over green fields. To the front there is a mature garden in lawn with shrubs and plants. Tarmac drive to side with ample room to park several vehicles.
- 19' 6" x 14' 6" (5.94m x 4.42m) Electric power.