|Address||1 Woodford Crescent, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £99,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached bungalow is located on a spacious site within this mature development just off the Newry Road. Internally this home is in good order and would be ideally suited to the 1st time buyer or retirement property. The rear garden offers a large veranda with a paved patio and lawn. To the front there is ample room to park several vehicles. Overall this is fine property in a good location with all local amenities close by in Armagh City.
1 Reception Room
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Spacious Enclosed Garden
Pine Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
Good Condition Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door with glazed side panels, laminated wooden floor, cloakroom and hotpress off.
- 4.14m x 3.51m (13' 7" x 11' 6") Laminated wooden floor, part open plan into kitchen, multi fuel stove with marble fireplace, matching hearth and mahogany surround over. Pine glass door leading to hall.
- 4.57m x 3.51m (15' x 11' 6") Range of fitted high and low level modern fitted units, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble drier. Space for electric cooker and fridge freezer. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, direct access if offered to the large veranda outside.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 7" x 8' 7" (3.53m x 2.62m) Laminated wooden floor built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.87m x 2.90m (9' 5" x 9' 6") Laminated wooden floor
- Bedroom 3
- 2.90m x 2.31m (9' 6" x 7' 7") Laminated wooden floor.
- 2.31m x 1.91m (7' 7" x 6' 3") White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with wood panel on side with electric shower over.
- To the rear is spacious garden which offers a large covered veranda area, paved patio area and enclosed garden which is in lawn. To the front is in tarmac with ample room to park and garden is in lawn.