|Address||1 Weavers Lodge, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £99,950|
|EPC Rating||D65/C72 (co2: E51/D62)|
This immaculate end terraced property is located within the popular development in Hamiltonsbawn overlooking the Mullaghbrack Road. Internally this home offers spacious accommodation and is in good order with ample parking to the rear. The property is currently let and can be sold with sitting tenant or vacant possession. All local amenities are all within walking distance . This is an ideal home for the 1st time buyer or the investment market as the property is ready just to walk into.
Spacious Entrance Hall
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Master with En-Suite
Oak Internal Doors
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Parking to Rear
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC glazed door, spacious hall, tiled floor.
- 8' 2" x 13' 6" (2.49m x 4.11m) Open fire, fireplace with granite inset and matching hearth and wooden surround over. Laminated wooden floor.
- 5.64m x 3.20m (18' 6" x 10' 6") Modern fitted high and low level units, built in electric oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, dining space, tiled floor, part tiled walls and spot lights on ceiling.
- Rear Hall
- Tiled floor, storage cupboard off, toilet and wash hand basin off with tiled floor, pvc door leading to rear garden.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.96m x 3.30m (13' x 10' 10") En-Suite off:-7'4"x5'4" This en-suite has just been recently replaced and offers a shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 6" x 9' (2.90m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 3
- 2.90m x 2.90m (9' 6" x 9' 6")
- 2.92m x 1.75m (9' 7" x 5' 9") White suite, panel bath with telephone shower and mixer taps over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, tiled floor, velux window, hotpress off.
- To the rear the garden is in pebble beds for easy maintenance. To the front the garden is in lawn and parking is also offered to the front.