|Address||1 The Nook, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £140,000|
This exceptional detached chalet bungalow is tucked away in private development just minutes from the historic Mall and is within walking distance to the City centre. Set in a private cul-de-sac this home is one of four in this small development and internal viewing is a must to fully appreciate this home which offers adoptable accommodation over two floors. There is a good sized garden to the rear with vehicle parking.
Tucked away in a private area just off the Mall
Access from the Newry Road
1 Reception Room
Open Plan Kitchen with Dining Area
Downstairs Bedroom/Family Room
3 Bedrooms on 1st Floor
Shower Room on 1st Floor
Mature Gardens To Rear
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Well Maintained Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with glazed window to side, solid wooden floor, open tread staircase with balustrades, storage cupboard off, cloakroom off.
- Lounge (Reception)
- 17' 3" x 11' 4" (5.26m x 3.45m) Solid wooden floor, open fire, brick built fireplace with tiled inset, double doors leading to kitchen, spotlights, featured corner window, wooden ceiling.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- 21' 8" x 11' 3" (6.60m x 3.43m) Range of fitted high and low level modern units, built in oven and ceramic hob, single drainer sink unit, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, wooden ceiling with spot lights, dining area laminated wooden floor, French double doors leading to garden.
- Utility Room
- 8' 4" x 4' 8" (2.54m x 1.42m) Range of fitted high and low units, single drainer sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble drier, tiled floor, rear pvc door leading to outside.
- 9' 6" x 9' (2.90m x 2.74m) White suite, bath with panel on side, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part wood panel on walls, wooden ceiling, tiled walls.
- 4th Bedroom/Study
- 10' 8" x 9' 7" (3.25m x 2.92m) Wooden floor.
- Hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 21' 2" x 10' 4" (6.45m x 3.15m) Laminated wooden floor, spot lights, velux window, storage into eaves..
- Shower Room
- 6' 7" x 6' 7" (2.01m x 2.01m) Corner shower cubicle, electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, wooden ceiling, velux window.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 5" x 9' 10" (3.48m x 3.00m) Laminated wooden floor, storage into eaves..
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 9" x 9' 4" (2.97m x 2.84m)
- Enclosed garden to rear laid out in lawn with mature shurbs paved patio area, parking for vehicles. Garden to front in in lawn, paved path.