|Address||1 Killuney Park Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £215,000|
This spilt level property is located on a generous site just on the edge of the city centre in a sought after residential area. The property offers spacious family accommodation over two floors and ample room is also offered to extend this home further. The lower level offers a utility room and direct access to integral garage. Mature gardens surround the property with a large private garden to the rear and patio. All local amenities are close by in Armagh and easy commuting is offered to Portadown with access to the M.1. motorway.
2 Reception Rooms
Oak Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
3 Double Bedrooms
Champagne Bathroom Suite
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
- Entrance Porch
- PVC front glazed door with matching side panel. Tiled floor, access to entrance hall.
- Spacioud Entrance Hall
- Glass panel door with glazed side panel and solid wooden floor. Steps to first floor accommodation and direct access to lower level.
- 23' 8" x 12' 9" (7.21m x 3.89m) Open fire, fireplace with marble inset and matching hearth, wooden surround, electric inset and cornicing.
- Dining Room
- 11' 9" x 9' 9" (3.58m x 2.97m) Direct access to kitchen.
- 16' 5" x 10' 4" (5.00m x 3.15m) Oak fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, integrated dishwasher, built in electric double oven, ceramic hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge, space for microwave and concealed lighting . Matching dining table. uPVC glazed rear door.
- Spacious landing with hotpress off - shelved.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 7" x 11' 5" (3.53m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 8" x 11' 6" (3.86m x 3.51m) Double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 5" x 9' 7" (3.48m x 2.92m) Double built in wardrobe.
- 12' 4" x 7' 1" (3.76m x 2.16m) Champagne suite, bath with tiled side, low flush wc, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with shower, part tiled walls and fitted wall units.
- Utility Room
- 11' 2" x 10' 9" (3.40m x 3.28m) Fitted white high and low level wall units, pluming for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, oil burner, toilet off and direct access to garage.
- 17' 4" x 13' 6" (5.28m x 4.11m) Electric door. 14' 5" x 13' 3" (4.39m x 4.04m) Store off with double doors leading to garden.
- To the rear there is a large mature garden laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Patio area, green house and two garden sheds. Ample room is offered in the garden to extend this property. To the front there is a paved area with steps leading to the front door. Gardens are in lawn with mature trees and shrubs, tarmac drive with ample room to park.