|Address||1 Killuney Crest, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £215,000|
This dormer style bungalow is located in a very sought after area just off the Portadown Road on a generous site. Ideally suited for a family home as it offers great adaptable accommodation and has a very secluded garden to the rear which is not overlooked. The home has been well maintained and viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine home. There is also a double garage with games room over and great potential is also offered to extend this home. All local amenities are close by in Armagh City and easy commuting is offered to Portadown and the M.1. motorway.
3 Reception Rooms
Solid Oak Kitchen
Bathroom on Ground Floor
Mahogany Double Glazing
Oil Fired Central Heating
Shower Room on 1st Floor
3 Spacious Bedrooms on 1st Floor
Double Garage with Games Room Over
- Entrance Hall
- 19' 8" x 7' 6" (5.99m x 2.29m) Mahogany front door with leaded side panel, cornicing, centre piece, solid wooden floor and cloakroom off.
- 16' x 12' 5" (4.88m x 3.78m) Multi fuel stove with back boiler that heats water, sitting on a slate hearth with a white marble surround, wooden floor, cornicing and centre piece.
- Family Room
- 15' 9" x 11' 5" (4.80m x 3.48m) Open plan to kitchen with sliding doors and direct access to Sun Room.
- Sun Room
- 12' 5" x 12' 4" (3.78m x 3.76m) Mahogany French double doors from family room, single mahogany door leading to patio and rear garden, pitched roof and tiled floor.
- 17' 7" x 15' 3" (5.36m x 4.65m) Range of fitted oak high and low level units, Belfast sink with granite worktops, integrated dishwasher, rangemaster five ring gas hob with electric double oven, featured brick surround, display cabinets, slate tiled floor, concealed lighting, spot lights and part tiled walls. Direct access to family room.
- Utility Room
- 17' 8" x 10' (5.38m x 3.05m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and fridge freezer, mahogany rear door and slate tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 2" x 11' 7" (3.71m x 3.53m)
- 12' 8" x 7' 3" (3.86m x 2.21m) White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower head over and wooden panel on side, part tiled walls and spot lights.
- Bright and spacious balcony area with velux window.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 7" x 12' 2" (3.84m x 3.71m) Access into eaves.
- Bedroom 3
- 12' 8" x 12' 2" (3.86m x 3.71m) Fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4
- 19' 3" x 13' (5.87m x 3.96m) Full wall of built in furniture with wardrobe space, desk area, fitted vanity unit with matching cabinet over and walk in wardrobe 13' 5" x 5' 9" (4.09m x 1.75m).
- Shower Room
- 17' 9" x 8' 7" (5.41m x 2.62m) Cream suite, corner shower with electric shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, pvc panel on walls and tiled floors.
- Detached Double Garage
- The double garage is portioned into 2 garages and offers :-
Garage 1:- 17'1" x 10' Roller door ,electric power.
Garage 2:- 17'1" x 10' Roller door, electric power, stair case leading to play room 17'x 10' .
- To the rear is a paved patio and the garden is at a lower level and is in lawn with flower and shrub beds. The rear garden is fully enclosed and is very private with mature trees and hedging. To the front the garden is in lawn with flower beds and mature hedges. Ample room is offered to parking on the spacious tarmac driveway.