|Address||1 Drumorgan Crescent, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £138,500|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached modern family home is in immaculate order and internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate this fine property . Tucked away in Hamiltonsbawn village just off the main street in this small development on a corner site. The property has been tastefully finished throughout and offers bright spacious accommodation. There is enclosed garden to the rear and side and easy commuting is offered to Armagh, Markethill, Richhill and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
Modern White Fitted Kitchen
Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
Master Bedroom With En-Suite Off
Oil Fired Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Immaculate Decorative Order
White Internal Doors
Convenient Location To Village Amenities
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, laminated wooden floor, storage and cloak space under stairs. Staircase with white balustrades. Toilet off with sink in vanity unit and wooden floor.
- 24' 6" x 11' 1" (7.47m x 3.38m) Open fire, fireplace with marble surround and honed granite hearth.
- 13' x 11' 2" (3.96m x 3.40m) Range of fitted high and low level modern white units, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, fridge freezer and electric cooker. Part tiled walls and laminated wooden floor. Open plan to dining room:- 13' x 10' 7" (3.96m x 3.23m) which offers patio doors leading to garden.
- Master Bedroom
- 13' x 11' 11" (3.96m x 3.63m) En-Suite off - 8' 3" x 3' 9" (2.51m x 1.14m) Double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 1" x 9' 11" (3.38m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 9" x 9' 5" (3.58m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 4
- 9' 10" x 9' 9" (3.00m x 2.97m)
- 8' 2" x 7' (2.49m x 2.13m) White suite, low flush wc, bath with wood panel on side, shower cubicle over, sink in vanity unit, chrome radiator and part tiled walls.
- To the rear is an enclosed drive which is in tarmac with mature shrubs and flower beds and garden shed. To the side the garden is in lawn with flower beds and to the other side is a storage shed. Vehicle parking is available to the side and rear.